Bio Medical Waste Shredder
Bio Medical Waste Shredder
MOQ : 1 Piece
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier
||Digital Temperature Controller
| Click to view more |
Preferred Buyer From
||All Countries Except India
10Kg to 1OOkg/hour – Customized size available
Mild Steel (M.S) with 5mm Thickness and Non-Corrosive hardened Alloy Steel.
5KW + 0.5 WK.
3 KW or less with at least 4HP induction motor
Single or Three phase
Designed for shredding of recyclable plastic in Hospitals & Laboratories
GMP, CE, ISO 9001 2008, Certified
- Material of Construction of Outer Body: Mild Steel (M.S.), 5mm Thickness.
- Material of Construction of Cutter: Non-Corrosive and hardened Alloy Steel.
- Would be of robust design with minimum maintenance requirement.
- Would be properly designed and covered to avoid spillage and dust generation. It would be designed such that it has minimum manual handling.
- The hopper and cutting chamber of the shredder would be so designed to accommodate the waste bag full of biomedical waste
- The shredder blade would be highly resistant and would be able to handle/shred wet waste, especially after microwave/autoclave/hydroclave.
- The motor would be connected to the shredder shaft through a gear mechanism to ensure low rpm and safety for better gripping and cutting of the biomedical waste.
- Electric Load: 3 KW or less with at least 4HP induction motor.
BIO Medical Waste Shredder
- Type: Low Speed/ Low RPM (preferably 30 to 40 rpm)
- Waste Feeding Platform: MS Structure having minimum 3 feet height from discharge point to ground level.
- Low-speed, low-noise
- Blades are abrasion-resistant graded steel-duly heat treated.
- The hopper and cutting chamber of the shredder would be so designed to accommodate the waste bag full of biomedical waste.
- The shredder blade would be highly resistant shaft through a gear mechanism, to ensure low burn and safety for better gripping and cutting fa the biomedical waste.
- Would be three-phase induction-motor and the minimum capacity of the motor attached with the shredder would be adequate for carrying out for 30 Kg/hr. This would be ensured efficient cutting of the bio-medical waste as prescribed in the bio-medical waste (Management & handling) Rules.
- Would be provided with sliding System to avoid spreading of waste during removal of collection trolley.
- Cutter motor.
- Charging door and waste removal doors and easy operable complete with a door opening safety mechanism thus preventing and aerosol escaping.
- Provided with manual bag bucket filling mechanism.
- Provided with reverse rotation mechanism
- Provided with PLC Panel and emergency stop switch
- Provided with Audio Video alarm
- Would be Pre-Wired and Powder Coated.
- Would be provided with auto stop/reversing. Emergency stop & Limit Switch with audio and/or visual alarm or indicator for the stoppage.
- Interlocking with Limit Switch.
- Shockproof & insulated as per safety norms.
- Reverse Motion to avoid overloading or jamming mechanism.
- Protection against the scattering of shredded waste.
- The unit would be suitably designed for operator safety. mechanical as well as electrical.
- Anti-vibration mounting would be provided.
- Low Noise (below 60dB) and No Vibration.
- Motor overloaded protection.
- Resettable over current breaker, RCB, MCB, Dipole switch, fuse.
- Voltage corrector as applicable for the product for protection against surge current & voltage fluctuations.
- Would be over-charging cut-off with visual symbol.
Automatic Emergency Stop
- Limit switch would be provided to switch off the Shredder its hopper lid or door of collection box in opened, so that shredder would be stopped automatically for the safety of the operator.
- In case of shock-loading (non-shred able material in the hopper, there would be a mechanism to automatically stop the shredder to avoid any emergency/ accident.
Electric Load: 5KW + 0.5 WK.
Power Input Voltage-Single or Three-phase fitted with Indian plug of appropriate rating.
ISO, CE & GMP certified
Looking for "Bio Medical Waste Shredder" ?