Home › Products › Heating Equipment › BOD Incubator
||Manufacturer, Exporter, Supplier
||28 Liters to 333 Liters
| Click to view more |
Mild Steel (M.S) with 5mm
GMP, CE, ISO 9001 2008, Certified
Construction and Salient Features
- Robust Construction.
- Outer cabinet is made of M.S. Sheet, duly pretreated & finished with epoxy powder coated paint for a lasting finish.
- Inner chamber is made of highly polished stainless steel.
- It has provision for allowing a wide range of shelf positions & spacing.
- SS trays are also provided.
- The outer chamber may also be provided of mat finished Stainless Steel.
- Chamber is duly insulated to minimize heat loss.
- Two doors are provided. The outer door is insulated and is fitted with magnetic tape for airtight closing for no temperature loss.
- Door is provided with lock and key.
- Inner door is made of transparent acrylic/ glass for inspecting the specimens inside the chamber, without opening the door and with minimum temperature loss.
- The heart of the GTPL B.O.D. An incubator is an excellent and reliable solid-state temperature controller cum indicator digital display, ranging from 5°C to 50°C ± 0.5°C.
- Hermetically sealed, Dan Foss/ Emerson Copeland high-performance compressor works efficiently to lower the inside chamber temperature.
- Heating elements are placed in the path of moving air duly insulated from the body.
- Cooling coils also lie in the air circulation path.
- Air is circulated by a double shaft self-cooled blower to keep the uniform temp.
- Throughout the inner chamber.
- A safety thermostat is provided, which switches off the heaters in the event of failure of the normal temperature control system to protect the specimens from excessive heat.
Size and capacity
|Size of Inner Chamber (L X W X D)
|Size Available as per Customer Requirement
Looking for "BOD Incubator" ?