Dry Heat Sterilizer
- End ring hydraulically formed without joints to sustain required pressure. All other joints Argon Arc welded.
- Dry heat sterilization and depyrogenation are used for complete destruction & removal of all micro-organisms by
- means of dry heat. These stainless-steel dry heat sterilizers use air as a medium of sterilization.
It employs higher temperatures up to 300°C and requires exposure time up to 2 hours, depending upon the temperature employed.
- Glass Bottles, Vials, Ampoules, Containers
- Stainless steel and aluminum containers
- Powders like sulphonamides and talcum powder
- Load is arranged to ensure uninterrupted airflow.
- OHS may be pre-heated for materials with poor heat conductivity.
- The temperature is allowed to reduce up to 55°C-60C prior to removal of sterilized material.
Design and Functional Features
- Chamber is manufactured in SS316L. Fully welded with round corners.
- The doors are of hinged type, equipped with double edge seal gasket for maximum safety
- For operation, control, and data acquisition, a PLC is provided. HMI facilitates the interface between
- operator and equipment.
- Equipment is available with a single door as well as double door pass-through the arrangement.
- Bio seal flange to seal the equipment into the building wall can be provided.
- HEPA filters are installed in the fresh air, recirculation, and exhaust module. In addition, a 0.5 micron
- “Micro B” filter is installed as a pre-filter to the Fresh Air HEPA
- Three modules for air handling
- Fresh air (air intake)
Control Systems are available with Siemens, Allen-Bradley & Mitsubishi PLC. The control system design enables an easy & logical operation with a graphical user interface, menu-driven display & passwords at several levels. PC & Printer can be connected directly to the control system.
- A complete range of carriages, transfer trolleys to simplify handling.
- Plates, trays, wire baskets, and other relevant accessories are supplied depending on the application.