Capacity : 2, 3, 4, 6, 8, 12 etc. (Dead Body Storage Capacity according to requirement).
Material of Construction
- Double-walled cooling units.
- Corrosion-free interior and exterior.
- Inner & Outer body of the mortuary chamber is constructed out of thick S.S. 304 sheets.
100mm gap between the walls filled high-grade poly urethane insulation, which ensures maximum thermal efficiency.
Audio visual alarm for high and low temperatures.
Sturdy, proper loading body trays, with sturdy telescopic castors and castor-locks to prevent rolling out of the tray.
- Designed for long storage of cadaverous.
- Washable interiors with a channel for water outlet that can be plugged with rodent resistant material.
- Vapor proof lamp inside.
- Energy-efficient and sturdy construction
- Lightweight, Reliable, Low maintenance
- Door sturdy chrome plate hinges and fitted with hard chrome plated lubricated latches for the opening of the door. Individual standard key lock for each.
- Doors will be fitted with high-quality triple point neoprene rubber gaskets for airtight fittings and magnetic closure fittings and lock.
- The doors are made of galvanized steel sheets, lined with stainless steel for extra protection and long life
All the doors are fitted with high-quality neoprene rubber gaskets for airtight fittings with very sturdy casters.
CFC free compressors conforming to the latest international standards and guidelines.
Mobile with brakes for castor wheels.
- Audiovisual alarm for high and low temperature.
- Automatic defrosting system.
- Noise levels-less than 60 Db.
- Power input to be 220 – 240 VAC, 50 Hz, and suitable stabilizer (4kVA or higher).
- Battery back-up on display for 0 to 4 hrs. in case of power failure.
- Fitted with Indian plug.
Temperature & Display
- Microprocessor-based temperature control.
- Temp range +2 to +8°C.
- Digital LED display. Touch-pad data entry for adjustable temperature and alarm settings.
- PUF insulation.
- High-end ultra-mute CFC-free hermetically sealed compressors conforming to latest international standards and guidelines.
- Efficient condenser with an automatic evaporating system (condensate)
- Forced air circulation system.
- The unit shall be capable of operating of 30-40 deg C and relative humidity of 15-90 %.
- The unit shall be capable of being stored continuously in ambient temperature of10-50°C and relative humidity of 15 -90 %.
Standards, Safety, and Training
We are an ISO, GMP, CE, OHSAS, IEC, EN 1789 Standards Certified Company with strict quality control measures conforming to National and International Standards.